Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Question of the Day #695

The search function on my blog is one of my favorite things. When I brainstorm questions, I search keywords to ensure that I haven't already asked something.

I just searched, "What's your favorite?" and discovered that so far we've discussed our favorite fruits, trees, colors, animals, ice cream, seasons, Christmas movies, board games, cookies, electronic devices, places to read, one hit wonders and so much more.

Do you have a current favorite something that you'd like to praise?

xoxo,
Suzanne

7 comments:

  1. Aw shucks, you caught me on the week my husband bought me a (used) Mac Airbook after my very old computer died. Dead. I've worked on MANY computers before - Mac and PC - but honey, nothing compares to my Airbook. She's light and fast, sleek and so writery. I'm in big time LURVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counted cross stitch. I'd never done it before this summer. Then my sister showed me how, now I'm like hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to raise a glass to vegetarian sushi. It is the cat's meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing ever is to sleep in! It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I'm in pure heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog Jack, he's a bastard but I find a new endearing personality trait everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My new kitten, Denny. He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.