Thursday, September 2, 2010

Question of the Day #675

This weekend, my friends J and T are getting married.

I love weddings.

I love getting dressed up. And the moment the groom sees the bride at the end of aisle. The excited family members. Music. Dancing. Reuniting with old friends and feeling like we just hung out last week. Tearing up during the father / daughter dance. Crying through the toasts. More dancing. Finally, piecing the night together over breakfast the next morning. (Like suddenly remembering the dance moves of the crazy guy in the picture above. And then asking, "Who was that guy?")

What do you like most about weddings?

xoxo,
Suzanne

12 comments:

  1. I went to a lovely family wedding this summer while I was in the islands. For me I'd say it was being withand seeing family I haven't seen in a long time...and the food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being with a lot of family at once and enjoying one another. Plus the cake. I love wedding cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cake. And what you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYTHING. I am in love with weddings. My wedding was years ago and I still read bridal magazines. I love being in the presence of love. And unlike most people, I LOVE being a bridesmaid! Also unlike most people I never eat the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drinking, the bridesmaids, just kidding! Mine was ok, we had a decent one. Seeing everyone from like family and friends from far away is great....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like cogert dancing down the line at M and K's wedding pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how happy everyone is! That dreamy, ecstatic, almost frenzied, look that radiates from the bride and groom. Awww, such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to my cousin's wedding next month...so excited to see everyone! Love weddings...but like Kristen not the cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy seeing the bride and groom connect at the wedding ceremony (be it aisle, beach, whatever) because I know that was the most special point at my own wedding. I like knowing that they only see each other at that point - and that there is so much love. At that point, they are not worrying about the wedding event, but so absolutely focussed on their love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Free Booze and single ladies - game on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hopefulness. And the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love watching people get all crazy and do things to embarrass themselves.

    And the cake. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.