Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Question of the Day #35

I know it's late and that you're all eagerly anticipating today's question. (Humor me, okay?) But I have a great excuse. I went hiking with two very funny former co-workers.

We went to Will Rogers park. It was 72 degrees and sunny. A peaceful, sunny So Cal day. Perfect for catching up. That is, until we caught up with the field trip.



But when the kids took a break, we ran past them, earning this amazing view. Appropriately, this overlook is called "Inspiration Point."

And it was, at the very least, inspiring. Enough to evoke this question - what inspired you today?

xoxo,
Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. I've been in an inspirational slump this week, not doing anything productive it seems. BUT I do have to say my children seem to inspire me...And the fact that we are having my inlaws tomorrow for dinner inspires me to clean the house :0)
    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moon Over My Hammy was inspiring... as was the fact that we didn't get killed on that one-way street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to sound really gross, but I was getting my teeth cleaned today, trying to not think about the whole process, and it gave me a moment to finally process the comments my agent made this week on my WIP. So now I have clean teeth and I feel better about my story, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sad sick clingy, almost three year old is inspiring me to want to go stress eat frosting straight out of the tub. I plan to do just that as soon as I can shake her for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was inspired by the stat counter that I installed on my blog. I had 21 new visitors to my blog today... and I have only been at this for four weeks! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see I haven't explored Will Rogers enough. Never made it to this point. Cool pic!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.