So, my friend Margie, one of the original founders of this question game we're playing, just emailed me, asking how the heck she can comment on the blog. She is not the first person to ask me that. So here are some instructions.
First, you need one of the following accounts:
So, let's say you want to use a google account.
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Click on "sign in" in the upper right hand corner
3. Click on "create one for free"
4. Type in your email address and a password
5. After you confirm your google account, go back to http://suzannecasamento.blogspot.com
6. Click "sign in" at the top of the page
7. Sign in with your email address and password
8. When you see a post you'd like to comment on, click on "5 comments" or however many comments there are at the bottom of my post
9. Write your fabulous comment in the box
10. Select "google account" as what you're commenting as
11. Click post comment
Hopefully, that should do it.
Meanwhile, I'd like to thank Margie for reminding me to post a question. I FORGOT. Completely. I got all into critiquing manuscripts for tonight's meeting and completely forgot that the world is waiting for the Question of the Day. Please accept my apology.
So, thanks to Margie, the question is, what did you forget to do today?
3 years ago