Sunday, May 30, 2010

Question of the Day #571




Yesterday's drive through the mountains to the vineyard was beautiful. Twisty roads led us to higher and higher ocean views, past golden fields, packed biker bars and sculpturesque boulders. Amid grapevined hills, a live band played and a warm breeze blew. It was so awesome that H and I asked, "Why would we want to go anywhere when we live here?"

Then we looked up and saw the writing in the sky. Apparently, Angelenos couldn't agree with us more.

If you could skywrite something, what would it be?

xoxo,
Suzanne

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing day! It was beautiful, and I got to spend my birthday surrounded by great friends, drinking wine and enjoying delicious snacks. How about "I am the luckiest girl in the world"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! How cool to see that written in the sky.

    I'd write: Will write for cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing scene! That rules.

    I would probably skywrite "thank you" because I just have sooooo much to be thankful for. So thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is truly unique.

    I'd write, "Hi Mom!" because I know she'd get a good laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice.

    I'd write: I love my handsome husband.

    Hey, we've not even been married a year: honeymoon phase :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drive on right, Pass on left.

    If we all followed this simple driving rule, the roads would be a much better and safer place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool message. I'm not sure what I'd write, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love yourself!! Have fun!! Live!

    loveNlight
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.