Thursday, May 27, 2010

Question of the Day #568

Sweat has been pooling in my brother's sunglasses as he landscapes in Ottawa.

B's FB status says that in Toronto, it's hotter than the armpit of the Valley.

My stepfather complained of the heat in Vermont.

And I'm freezing in LA.

I woke up to 60 degree rain. It hasn't broken 70 degrees since March. I type layered in a t-shirt, a hoodie and a big sweater and it's almost Memorial Day.

I want to read on the beach, bake in the sun, sit outside in warm night heat and sweat when I go for a walk.

I cannot wait for summer.

What can you not wait for?

xoxo,
Suzanne

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my sister's wedding. Family politics aside, it's in Nova Scotia and I love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Grand Teton in 2 weeks. Haven't been there since 2003.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go pick up my daughter in 18 minutes.

    ps...Come visit me! It's warm and gorgeous right now! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny that you posted about this today ... I just posted about something similar, since we're have a very cold, very wet May!!! So, yes ... I'm also looking forward to nicer weather ... it doesn't have to be hot, just a bit drier than of late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cousin is en route to come visit! He's coming from his military base in N. Carolina to join my daughter at "Special Person's Day" at school tomorrow. I can't wait to see the festivities of the day! It's a big ol' patriotic way to kick off Memorial Day weekend. Couldn't be more thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see my first grandchild (granddaughter) again. She was born Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not wait for the summer. Thank goodness it's going to be nice this weekend in JerZ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for allergy season to be over.
    I can't wait for an the dusty lightbulb above my head to glow, which would mean my current writers block disease would be over..
    I can't wait to decide what i'm going to do to my personal blog.
    I can't wait for high school to be over.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.