Okay, so we all creeped each other out yesterday. Let's try and counter that with things that make us feel all warm and fuzzy. Here are a few for me:
1. The smell of roses. Reminds me of playing (and eating everything I could snatch off a plant) in my grandmother's garden as a kid.
2. The smell of food slow cooking. Makes me feel safe.
3. Happy little kids being playful with a parent.
4. People who take the time to stop and chat with older people.
6. Finding a tiny new veggie sprouting on a plant.
7. Sittng fireside with my crazy family working on puzzles at Christmas.
8. Holding my Fairy Goddaughter.
Those are just a few few for me. You?
4 years ago