Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Question of the Day #272

I've got some cooking to do. And I'm feeling quite frustrated lately. Grumpy. Like I'm ready to get off the hamster wheel I'm spinning on. And if I could, I'd like to spend the day cooking with my Granny. Listening to her tell stories while we cut, chop and stir would really help to calm me.

But the closest I can get will be to keep her in mind and talk to her while I cook.

If you could spend the day with any person, alive or dead, who would you spend it with?

xoxo,
Suzanne

11 comments:

  1. Wow that is a tough question. I take it I can only pick one. I think that would be my grandmother Lottie. She died suddenly and I didn't get to spend anytime with her before she died. I was away in the Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother. She died before I was born and I hear I'm a lot like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. Hmmm... That's a good question. Maybe my boyfriend's dad. He might give me some insight into understanding the man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Any person" is too open for me - could keep me pondering for hours, and I don't need the pressure of making the right decision.

    But the first thing that popped into my head is spending the day with my mom - but my mom of my childhood. You know, the mom who could clean the windows, make a roast, and solve my problems all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it ... definitely my grandmother ... I miss her (so does my grandpa).

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom died when I was 10 and I have SO MANY questions for her! So of course she's the first one that came to mind. I'd love to spend the day with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your day's been so frustrating. I hope tomorrow is better.

    As for who I'd like to spend some time with, my grandmother would be a good one, actually. She died several years ago, and I still miss her terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's easy, I'd spend the day with you Suzie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely my maternal grandmother whose life was taken from her way before her time.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.