Thursday, January 22, 2009

Question of the Day #78

Last night, I caught a bit of a new Showtime series, The United States of Tara. The premise is that Toni Collette is a wife and mother with multiple personalities. As I watched her shift from a regular mom into "Buck," a smoking, drinking, cussing biker dude, I thought (looking past the tragedy of such an actual illness), "Maybe that wouldn't be so bad - just being able to change personalities..."

You know, shake off the Suzie shyness and turn into a completely fearless woman who never worries about what people think of her writing, never fears being hurt by a crush, never obsesses about where she'll end up or how she'll feed and house herself. A fearless, strong, amazing version of me.

Yes, if I could change personalities, I'd be fearless. What would you change about yourself?

xoxo,
Suzanne

11 comments:

  1. I would be more organized and less of a procrastinator. I've been doing pretty good the past few weeks, but let me tell you, it doesn't come naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would change my hair.. Do not like my hair.. :) Other then that I am an ok dude...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my current personality isn't very patient, Eden (the other me) would have the patience of a saint. She'd probably be a lot nicer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be more cool, not laughing maniacally at inappropriate moments so often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be a little more self centered. And would have no problem (or guilt) saying NO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be nicer to people and lose my NJ attitude. And I would be a morning person and need much less sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I caught that show too... I could be a fan. I'd be less of a talker and more of a doer.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.