A friend of mine tagged me on Facebook with a "25 Things You Don't Know About Me." She wrote out 25 very cool things about herself and I thought, "What a great idea for The Question of the Day." Except who REALLY wants to hear 25 things about me or come up with 25 things about themselves?
Blogging is much like writing for teens. Get to the point fast before your readers lose interest. So let's start with five things (most of) you don't know about me:
1. I grind my teeth. In fact my front teeth are still killing me from last night.
2. I have lived in 15 different homes.
3. I love roadtrips and I'm usually willing to take off anywhere with no notice.
4. I make the best guacamole I have ever tasted.
5. I used to read in a treehouse as a child. That's where I learned to love books.
Okay, what are five things I don't know about you?
4 years ago