1. Yes.2. No. When I was younger, I used to want to. Now, I'm not so sure.3. No. But I should go.4. Pretty darn sure I did.5. Nope. Knock on wood.
1 - Been Frog "giggin" before & sampled the reward from our hunt2 - Went sky diving once - a year later the camera man who filmed my jump died cuz his shoot did not open...never again!3 - Someday I shall ski those mountains, but not yet4 - Don't believe in ghosts5 - hyperextended my elbow playing pop warner, which caused mild fracture - other than that, I have been lucky!end of line!
1. Nope.2. Yup.3. Yup. I'd really like to go back.4. Seen, no. Felt, hell to the ya.4. No. Since I trip over my own feet, it is truly a miracle.
1. Hell no.2. No. That ship has sailed.3. Not yet, I will visit on my next road trip in the Spring.4. No.5. Yes; my third-grade picture included me with a collar bone injury. (I remember taking off the sling for the picture.
No for all of the above. Wow, I'm adventurous! :P
No frog legs, no skydiving, no Montana.I'm pretty sure I've seen a ghost.I have broken one finger, 2 toes, 1 elbow, 1 nose. How do you spell KLUTZ?
1. Yes2. No -- my acrophobia is likely to ensure that I never do3. No4. No5. No
Yes to number one. No to the rest. Hell no to number two. :)
No to all five. (boy am I boring)Close calls with questions:Within 50 miles of Montana in Yelowstone.Write first person MG/YA ghost stories.Ripped my Achilles playing hopscotch.
Yes, no, yes, no, yes. I do love patterns!
1. Eaten frogs' legs? No2. Gone skydiving? No3. Been to Montana? I live in Montana4. Seen a ghost? No5. Broken a bone? Yes -- collarbone
Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.