Thursday, March 17, 2011

Question of the Day #870


I just got a picture text of my infant niece wearing a bib that reads, "Kiss me! I'm Irish."

My roommate just left the house to start his St. Patrick's Day celebration.

Last night, on Facebook, I read about people setting Leprechaun Traps.

I need to perfect a PowerPoint, finish a Facilitator Guide and then cater "California Cuisine" at a St. Patrick's Day dinner.

What about you? Do you don green on a day like today? Attend a parade? Catch a leprechaun or two? Or work?

xoxo,
Suzanne
PS - I don't know the guy in the picture. I just like his hat and glasses. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Workin'...but I'll find time at the end of the day for a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I celebrate the anniversary of the St Pat's Day I spent in labor with a baby who wasn't born until the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids were excited to see if they caught a leprechaun this morning. My daughter was ticked that she wouldn't be bringing a leprechaun to school though. We enjoyed Lucky Charms for breakfast, I bought some Shamrock shakes for their after school snack, and we'll be having corned beef and swiss on rye for dinner tonight. :) Have a great day, Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession: I caved this year and left gold-wrapped chocolate coins for my sons who built leprechaun traps (of their OWN volition!). I also "messed" up the room a bit to convince them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working. A few of my friends are at the parade (a bar actually) in NYC. It's not a big thing for me, and I'm not Irish, so whatevs for me. Happy St. Pats Day to the people who love today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working (but they catered in lunch), special dinner tonight with 3 extras coming over and today I'm officially : Jimmy O'Danielson (instead of James O. Danielson)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't do anything for it. Just another day in my world. Although the weather here is fabulous, and I will happily drink to that tonight. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I baked brown soda bread and am headed to my friend's for corned-beef dinner and Guinness. Comfort food and good company, that's what it's all about. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all wore green today, but that was the extent of our St. Patrick's Day celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing much for us, really, which is kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.