Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Question of the Day #855

Yesterday, supercool bloggergirl, Green Girl in Wisconsin, wrote a post about what she's "into" lately. Mostly delicious foods, cooking new recipes, wearing her hair down and necklaces (suddenly).

That got me thinking how people go through phases. Like our own individual fads. For example, when it warms up, I'm all about driving up the coast with the top down. And sometimes I go through spurts of road trips. Like three in a row. Then I won't go anywhere at all for months. I'm like that with the movies. Even ice cream. I'll eat it three nights one week and not again for a month.

For the last couple weeks, I've been into:
  • Work. Yay for work!
  • Spicy chicken soup (Ate it four times in the last week.)
  • Lotsa layers (It's cold!)
  • Trying new recipes
  • Catching up with old friends
  • Really lazy weekends
Green Girl asked her readers what they're into right now and I thought the question was brilliant. So what about you? What are you into right now?

xoxo,
Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. Grad school, kids & wife, working out, work, work, work. Going to Baltimore in 2 weeks for training. That will be cool. Never been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for the linky love--"Supercool?" You are super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two jobs at the moment, so working eats up a lot of time. I took a boxing class (at a real boxing gym) on Monday, so I'll be into that for the next 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT question!

    What I'm into lately:
    -Coconut water
    -Cycling, not running
    -Short sleeves (the spring MUST be coming?!)
    -Butter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't think of anything to put on her post! Snort! Okay, okay, let me think ...

    -- tuna
    -- Matchbox Twenty
    -- learning about WDW

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.