Sunday, March 6, 2011

Question of the Day #859

Yesterday, at a baby shower, I overheard a guy daring another guy to eat a 16 ounce cup of nacho cheese sauce.

"I'll give you a hundred bucks."

The guy shook his head.

"No, way that's disgusting."

"H and I will do it," I said.

"We will?" H asked.

"Sure, all we have to do is eat a cup of cheese sauce and we get a $100," I said.

"That's disgusting," she said.

"That's hilarious. I know what you eat," I said.

"How long do we have?" I looked at Mr. Moneybags.

"Five minutes," he said.

"No problem," I said.

Someone started a stopwatch.

The Mama to-be handed us spoons.

We finished in two minutes.

Mr. Moneybags handed us $100.

"$50 for two minutes work. Not bad," I said.

H took her half and smiled. "Not bad at all."

When was the last time you did something totally and completely age-inappropriate?

xoxo,
Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. OMG, that is too funny!!! $50 for eating delicious cheese? I'm sure well worth it!
    My husband ate a cow brains burrito on a dare in college. And a friend of his drank the contents of a spit cup (tobacco)for $. Now that is disgusting. College boys are gross. :)
    But eating cheese sauce for $ that is WINNING! :)
    And I can't remember when I've done something inappropriate but I'm sure it wasn't too long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! We regularly have eating contests during parties at our house. Love it!

    I do age-inappropriate things every time I drink wine. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if it was age inappropriate or not but I loved the chocolate covered ants I was dared to eat in my 20s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live with 3 little boys--I laugh at farts every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably involved spontaneous dancing with coworkers. We like to bust out our Thriller moves every once in a while. :)

    I love that you killed the cheese in two minutes flat. GO girls!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.