Well, now that we've discussed our sins, perhaps we shoud highlight the good things we do. So, here are some questions focusing on our, ahem, saintliness:
1. Q: What was your last random act of kindness? A: I gave a homeless man $5. Which these days, is a big deal.
2. Q: What have you shared lately? A: Food. I've been sharing lots of food with people.
3. Q: Who was the last person you complimented and why? A: B.S., for always coming up with good ideas on how to improve my life.
4. Q: Who do you pray for /send positive energy to? A: Lately the focus has been on Hurricane and Sofia, U.M., N's grammie, H's friend, A. But the list is so long.
5. Q: How do you plan to make someone's day better today? A: By smiling. It's amazing what a smile can do.
How about you?
3 years ago