I’m borrowing shamelessly today. Yesterday, I came across some questions at Tricia Obrien’s blog, Talespinning, and once you read them, you’ll agree that they are perfect for the Question of the Day. Thanks Tricia!
Seven questions regarding the Seven Deadly Sins:
1) Pride - Q: What is your biggest contribution to the world? A: Stories. And, of course, my sparkling personality. (What?!?! The question is about pride.)
2) Envy - Q: What do your coworkers have that you wish was yours? A: More shifts.
3) Gluttony - Q: What did you eat last night? A: Tons of potato chips and a vat of onion dip. With beer.
4) Lust - Q: What really lights your fire? A: Kissing.
5) Anger - Q: What is the last thing that really pissed you off? A: An obnoxious guy at the pub who took my girlfriend’s seat and then wouldn't get out of it. I got a little Jersey on him.
6) Greed - Q: Name something you hoard and keep from others. A: I hoard food. But then I share it with everyone. Does that count?
7) Sloth - Q: What's the laziest thing you ever did? A: Stole these questions from Tricia Obrien so I didn’t have to come up with my own.
How would you answer these seven questions?
3 years ago