Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Question of the Day #146

I'm really tired today. I mean like my face hurts and I actually have dark rings under my eyes. And I almost forgot to post a question. Now that's tired.

There's no particular reason. I went to bed early and actually slept through the night, but I have a fuzzy brain today. Spotty concentration. Flighty thoughts.

I'm working on a project and it's taking every ounce of energy I have to focus on the page. So I seek your advice. What do you do when the best your brain can seem to tune into is fuzz?

xoxo,
Suzanne

9 comments:

  1. Music! I put everything aside and just listen to something with my headphones on. My brain is like yours right now -- it's fuzzy and I can't seem to concentrate on anything. I feel a need to write, but can't think of what I want to write about. How sad it that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your project successfully done in time, Suzanne :)! Good rest and nutrition is a must for me in these situations. They say our body has its own alarm system. We should not ignore the given signs. Pushing it over the edge could be fatal and usually turns out as a mess or effortless for me.

    Hope you also get your inspiration soon, Rena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work on the easy stuff like line edits. Here's to hoping you get inspiration soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my share of fuzzy days due to chronic lack of sleep. When it's that bad I usually just give in and take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't force it, indulge yourself with a nap, a good, relaxing movie, etc. Myself, I take to the couch and let myself go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two words; Full Throttle.

    And for added pleasure try Full Throttle and Vodka. It's not just for breakfast anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put on some music and try not to focus on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuzzy head could mean dehydration.
    Drink lots of water and go for a vigorous walk!
    Then sign your heart out :).
    You'll feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find a mix of caffeine and exercise can cure fuzz head pretty quickly. Music and silly dancing also can do the trick!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.