Many thanks to all you fabulous bloggers who wrote in with questions yesterday! You certainly came up with some thought provokers. So to start, I think we should do a speed round type dealio using a bunch of Kristen's questions.
I'l kick it off:
1. What is one food could you not live without? Cheeseburgers.
2. What one person could you not live without? My mom.
3. What do you do when you can't fall asleep? Try to avoid negative thoughts.
4. What super power would you have? Fight evil.
5. What one thing would you change about yourself? I'm trying to make better decisions.
6. Have you ever lived in a country other than where you were born? If so tell us about it, if not do you want to/would you? No. I haven't. But living somewhere else sounds fabulous.
7. What is your first memory as a child? Playing with David and Lisa Mockover at 4 years old.
8. What comfort food reminds you of "home" or being a kid? Special Spaghetti.
9. What's your favorite vacation? Why? Renting a beach house by myself on a cliff on the central coast in a tiny town where there's nothing to do but stare at the ocean and write.
10. Where do you just have to visit/travel to before you die? Everywhere.
All right. You're up! Wanna play?
3 years ago