Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Question of the Day #98

It was fun, but the truth is, we're probably not going to be billionaires. At least not today. So, let's look for some bright spots here. I've already had two today and it's only 10:00 AM.

First, someone called me about my copywriting services ad on craigslist. Then I found an excellent ad for an Instructional Designer (There aren't many excellent opps out there right about now - so this was a spectacular find.) and applied for it.

I'm all about thanking the universe for the good stuff these days. So, thank you universe!

What bright spots are you thankful for today?

xoxo,
Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. I found some cool bargain-priced books to give for Valentine's gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks kind of bleak out there. I was able to add a class I wanted. The kids got a valentine in the mail today and it's beautiful weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a mango pitter today and I'm going to bake Valentines Day heart cookies tonight. And it's super nice weather here today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to stay focussed with no interruptions so I am on target for meeting tomorrow's deliverable without having to work late tonigh.

    It's a balmy 8 degrees Celsius here, and the sun even poked out midday, so I enjoyed a hot cocoa break out on the front porch today. It felt wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mango pitter? That sounds cool. I've never heard of that. I'll have to go look it up. A mango and a mango pitter would definitely be a bright spot in my day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad it stopped raining. I'm also glad my daughter reminded me about goodie bags for her birthday. Speaking of goodie bags, very thankful for the .99 Only store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the sixties today in NJ. I wore a tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a hell of a lot to be thankful for - starting with working arms, legs, eyes, ears, etc and moving to good job, house, loving wife, etc. A lot of blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.