Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Question of the Day #91

I haven't been exercising much lately. I got a nasty cold a few weeks ago that kept clinging on. The idea of heading up the hill (and I'm talking HILL here) when I could barely inhale without exploding into coughs was hilarious.

But then, as the cough subsided and I ran out of excuses not to go up the hill, I subconciously decided to avoid looking out the giant, eight foot wide, sliding door next to my desk. Ignored the fact that it's been 70 something degrees all week and that most people would kill to go for a walk in this weather. I found it much easier to sit in my office and stare at the computer all day.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow and through the weekend, so today is really my last shot at a sunshiney walk through the hills. So I'm going to finish this post, put on my sneakers and get out there.

Okay, I wrote it. I committed. I'm doing it.

What do you have talk yourself into it today?

xoxo,
Suzanne

12 comments:

  1. Balancing my checking account tonight. I'm a creature of habit. It's my thing to do on Sunday evenings, usually while watching HBO or Showtime. This past weekend was thrown off by not 1 but 2 super cool Super Bowl parties. I can't do it during the week . . . can I? I wrote it. I committed. I'm doing it!! Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have read my mind! I keep getting sick and I know this means I need to take better care of myself - so tonight I'm going back to the gym and will try to get to bed before midnight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Been staying up much to late. But my original "committed" thought was to get out early am tomorrow and snowshoe because I was to do that this afternoon and ran out of time. Need to organize myself so I count in the day.
    Better for everybody I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folding laundry...always folding laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Beck! I know you love that laundry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting out of bed this morning. It seems like I'll never catch up on all my sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same wicked cold you must have. I didn't get one thing done today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been committed to cleaning my house (at least the fake surface clean) all day today because I'm having a bunch of people over tomorrow. Here it is almost 9 pm and nothing is done. Okay, here I come dirt & grime...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Staying awake on the drive home after my graveyard shift ends at 4:15AM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 70 degrees and you're not outside? It's minus 3 here!!!

    I have to talk myself into getting everyone bundled up to go grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better late than never. I convinced myself to stay in bed, and do nothing. No small feat for this chickee.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.