Thursday, February 19, 2009

Question of the Day #106

The rains have stopped. Sunlight beams everywhere, the world is lush and green and suddenly I remember why I live in Southern California again.

So now that the deluge has halted, it's time to paint the wall at back of my yard. It's a bit of an eyesore.


The thing is, I'm going to need a little help. Even with a an extension poll, I'll probably need a ladder, someone to borrow it from and someone to hold it. So I'm debating who to enlist. (Any volunteers please shout out!)

Who's your "get it done" girl/guy when it comes to home projects?

xoxo,

Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. Your backyard is pretty!
    My husband or mother in law help me to git r done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm always here to help you Suzanne... does the weekend work for you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My in-laws, definitely. I call them with all sorts of weird home-maintenance questions, too, and they always have the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're my 'get it done' girl & I think I used to be yours... in my absence, Krista rocks and is probably the best gal for the job. (no offense to my other sistahs) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is, or so he likes to think. He just came in here and declared himself "Computer Man" because he replaced the keyboard in his old laptop. **sigh**

    Love your backyard -- :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.