Saturday, December 4, 2010

Question of the Day #767

I'm visiting family in Sonoma this weekend. Before I left, friends asked me if we planned on going wine tasting. On most of my visits, we've toured vineyards and it's a lot of fun. But this time, we've enjoying a fire in the fireplace and rain on the rooftop.

My family is lucky to have easy access to beautiful scenery and delicious wine tastings. But I'm sure a break from doing the tourist thing is a welcome treat for them.

What attracts tourists to where you live?

xoxo,
Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. Being the capital of Canada pretty much does it. Parliament, history, museums, great parks, wonderful festivals are all major draws to the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Diego draws people with its beaches, the zoo, and Sea World. My area, specifically, though, is mostly all about golf tournaments, since the course at Torrey Pines is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! We get plenty of wine tasters here. And people looking for Danish pastries, aebelskiver and "old world charm" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music scene! And it's reputation as laid-back, cool, and all-around awesome. Which Austin most certainly is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, and of course, all the fishermen, hunters, and boaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in a suburb of Orlando. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.