1. Sit on the couch or go for a walk?2. Eat or sleep?3. Sing or dance?4. Laugh or cry?5. Talk or listen?
1. Considering I've been on the couch for many, many hours, a walk is in order.2. Eat or sleep? Eat. I'm going to keep eating until there's no food left.3. Sing or dance? Dance. While I cook.4. Laugh or cry? Laugh. Cried enough at last night's sappy movies.5. Talk or listen? Listen. To someone other than myself. ;)
finish the mac and cheese left overs!
1. Sit. I've already gone for a walk pulling a sled, went sledding, and shovelled the drive way. It is time to sit.2. Eat. Definitely. Eat.3. Neither, given answers 1 and 5. :)4. Laugh. Laughter is my comfort.5. Listen. It's movie night. I risk having things a good shushing otherwise.
5. Listen. *I risk a good shushing otherwise.* (geeze - not sure why I am throwing extra words into sentences) ;)
1. It's too cold for a walk.2. And it's too early to go to sleep.3. Singing would be good.4. Haven't had a good cry in years.5. Both.
1. Go for a walk2. Sleep3. Sing4. Laugh5. Listen
Walk, eat, sing, laugh, listen
Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.