The other night, we played a game called "Say Anything." You pick a question from a card and all the other players have to guess how you'd answer the question. I picked up the deck of cards and said, "These would be awesome for The Question of the Day!"
So here are a few borrowed questions (with my answers in parenthesis):
1. What would be the coolest thing to be able to predict? (When and to whom my novel will sell)
2. Which store is the most fun to shop in? (Whole Foods)
3. What can you say to your dog that you shouldn't say to your spouse? (Down boy!)
4. What's the greatest board game of all time? (Scrabble)
5. What shouldn't be done while driving? (Texting. Even though I'm totally guilty.)
How would you answer these questions?
3 years ago