Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Question of the Day #244

MotherReader's beach recap made me daydream this morning. I'm betting you'd like to join me.

If you could enjoy a summer vacation anywhere in the world and not have to worry about how many days off you could take or how much it would cost, where would you go?

I would visit different friends throughout Europe. I'd love to enjoy traveling with people who know local secrets.

Then I'd relax at the beach on the central coast for a while and do absolutely nothing but absorb the ocean and write.

You?

xoxo,
Suzanne

10 comments:

  1. I'd like to join you on that trip, sounds sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list of 3:

    New England in fall
    Alaskan Cruise
    Canadian Rockies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to explore many different countries but to be honest, right now my dream is:

    Travel to a spa on the beach. Sleep. Exercise. Eat well. Meditate. Read. And receive every spa treatment under the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I'd really love to do most is rent a house on the beach in either Maui, Malibu or Santa Barbara and just be lazy and build sand castles with Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Zealand .... the Mediterranean ... Tuscany .... oh, the list could go on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with, I'd travel all over Europe. Drink and eat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are two definites on my list.

    1) Drive all across Canada - east, west, south and north - just soaking in the wonderful diversity of my country.
    2) A northern UK tour (Scotland, Northumbria, Wales)...maybe jumping over to Ireland for a wee stint and a pint or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A small island, with just one house, and no one else on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow. There are so many places I'd love to go - either for the first time or yet again - that I don't even know how I'd narrow that down. So how about a world tour? That sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to see the Greek Isles. And Switzerland. And a road trip through the entire United States and Canada would be a blast. I just love to travel.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.