Thursday, January 12, 2012

Question of the Day #1,173

I'm constantly jotting things down on receipts or napkins. So now, it's time for Notes From the Purse:

"My boss is my boss. He's not cool. He's my boss."

"It doesn't matter if you don't recognize us. We recogize you."

"I'm not good luck. I'm good fun."

"What's the worst term of endearment you've ever received?"

So there's a little insight to things people have said lately that moved me to grab a pen. Since there's only one question in the purse, why don't we go with, "What's the worst term of endearment you've ever received?"

xoxo,
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. "Don't be a nutmeg, Evelyn!
    Love from my Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutesification (is it possible there's no such word?) of my name by well-meaning people. Bishy, Bisharoo, Bisharina....ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of them, but of course, not one rings a bell at this very moment. Typical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear One said, with true admiration and delight, "Your bum is enormous!"

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.