Friday, March 19, 2010

Question of the Day #499

Nicolean Dynamite is gone.

As sad as I am to see her go, I'm ready to get back to normal life. That means eating some fruit and vegetables. (We set a world record for number of fried meals eaten in a week.) It also means getting back to my WIP and readying up pages for Monday's critique group. It means making sure B remembers what I look like and spending some quiet time at home.

First and foremost, I'm heading to the supermarket and buying foods brimming with antioxidants.

What's the first thing you do to normalize after guests visit?

xoxo,
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. I agree, guests are fun, but sometimes it's hard to be out of the weekly routine!
    Jared's on tour right now, so you may not see him at the supermarket today :).
    I catch up on laundry when the guests go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to clean up the kitchen, and then spend some quiet time by myself, usually reading a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take off my bra and pull out my manuscript.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.