Recently, while my parents were on vacation with some friends, The Question of the Day came up and they began to brainstorm. Here are the results:
1. Why are perfect people so annoying?
2. What's the strangest meal you've ever had?
3. When you sit at a table that wobbles, do you fix it? Suffer with it? Complain?
4. What have you done for someone today? Or what have you done lately to pass it forward?
Here are my answers:
1. I don't know any perfect people. If my question donors are referring to people who act like they're perfect, then they're just plain annoying. No "why" necessary.
2. Ooo. Good one! H and I recently had fried pig ears. Delish. We also once had a raw quail egg over raw fish eggs. Not delish.
3. I usually wait for someone else to fix a wobbly table. Which is odd. Because metaphorically, in the big scheme of life, I'm the fixer.
4. I have done nothing for someone else today. Not even lately. I've had a very Suzie-centric week. Gotta get on that.
Thank you to J, M, W & E for the fun questions! So readers, it's your turn. How would you answer?
4 years ago