Sunday, August 15, 2010

Question of the Day #647

So I'm at H's. She's fixated on "Rob and Big," a reality show on MTV featuring Rob Dyrdek, a pro skateboarder and as H says, "an entrepreneur" and his big friend.

Now, I'm not judging. After all, I watch "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." My TiVo is so crammed with bad shows that my roommate thinks there's something wrong with me.

So I said it. Admitted my guilty pleasure television show (and H's) to the blogosphere. What's yours?

xoxo,
Suzanne

7 comments:

  1. Pretty much anything on Bravo but right at this moment I'm fixated on the Rachel Zoe Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch Hell's Kitchen and The Biggest Loser ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch the Top Twenty Video Countdown on the Fuse music channel once in a while.
    Oh! And Young and the Restless when I'm on the treadmill. I've been watching that on and off since I was eleven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. American Idol. Love it, can't wait for it to return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sports (any kind), Movies (any kind), History (any kind), Discovery channel, and finally NASA.gov (thats online thou)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.