Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Question of the Day #642

The writing blogosphere is all a twitter about WriteOnCon, a free online writing conference taking place over the next three days. Some determined authors came up with the genius idea of providing all the awesomeness of a writing conference without the expense. All sorts of authors, illustrators, agents and editors (including my superagent Kate Schafer Testerman) are taking part in live panels, vlogs and blogs.

So if you're looking to soak up some writing mojo or just interested in how the online free conference works, check it out.

What supercool free tool have you been thrilled to find?

xoxo,
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. Free Wi-fi at the Newark airport! Yes, it does exist at certain places. Being in the (201) for good now, I also found free classes at Rutgers -Newark for my upcoming test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much impressed with most of the free social collaboration tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Equally impressive are open-source programs such as Moodle, and also any open colleges or universities.

    I've just pre-ordered the latest Kindle, and although I paid for the "hardware", being able to download books for free has got me pretty jazzed these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that Open Office does evrything MS Office does -- FREE!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.