I'd like to thank Greg C. for inspiring me to focus on the positive. Every week, he posts Thankful Thursdays and lists what he's thankful for.
I'm not feeling well today, so focusing on the good stuff is a great idea. Here's what I'm thankful for:
1. My fairy goddaughter and her parents, who give really good hugs.
2. My friends, who never waffle when it comes to how they feel about me.
3. H, who would never leave me without an airport pickup.
4. Sunday's upcoming Easter dinner.
5. Tally's story and the fact that she's finally emerging.
6. Work. And hopefully more work.
7. The many walks on the beach I'll be taking.
8. My roommate, for tolerating my soon to be ever-presence.
10. The strength to get up. Again.
Anybody want to join me on the Thankful Thursday train?
4 years ago