Thursday, July 15, 2010

Question of the Day #616

Yesterday I went to visit C & C, who I've been friends with for more than 25 years. Their kids played in the basement as we ate lunch, read Tarot cards and caught up. We giggled, we cried, we remembered and planned.

One C commented that two years was too long to go without talking. We promised to get on the phone every couple months, update each other by email and even planned another get together in the fall.

It was a great day.

Who would you like to maintain better contact with?

xoxo,
Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. I love catching up with old friends. I have a friend from elementary who lives two hours away. We haven't seen each other in six years! That's ridiculous. You've actually inspired me to contact her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just reminded me to call a friend I haven't spoken to in a while. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sherrie. You just reminded me to call a couple of people. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny that you should ask this question today. Tonight I am getting together with two of my best friends for dinner and a concert. The last time we got together was our annual pre-Christmas night out. I'd really like to see them more, but the nice thing is, I know that no matter how long it is inbetween visits, we always pick up as if no time had passed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My BFF who lives in Richmond and although I see her a few times per year, we should really be in touch at least once a week... I am going to call her tomorrow AM. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.