Over breakfast, I challenged the family to come up with "would you rather" questions. This is where we shook out:
1. If you were caught stealing in a foreign country where you had these two options for punishments, would you rather have your hand cut off or spend three years in that country's prison?
2. Would you rather have a tropical vacation napping on gorgeous white sand beaches or an African safari adventure?
3. After leaving the grocery store, and arriving at home, you discover a snack treat you didn't pay for in your bags. Would you rather keep the treat or return to the store to pay for it?
4. You're on a first date with someone you're crazy about. You clog the toilet and cannot find a plunger in the bathroom. Would you rather ask your date for a plunger or simply suggest you go out to dinner immediately?
5. Would you rather bacon or sausage with your eggs?
How would you answer these questions? And what do these questions say about my family?
2 years ago