Sunday, December 4, 2011

Question of the Day #1,134

This question is brought to us by the fabulous Rosy Prose.

Rosy Prose was babysitting her grandson and they went to pick up a pizza at Bertucci's. They had a Toys for Tots box out with some donated toys in it. So her grandson was thinking maybe they were there for him to select from!

She explained that they were for kids whose parents couldn't afford to buy them toys and he said, "But Santa Claus doesn't charge for toys. He brings those free. So why do they need these?"

Rosy Prose, of course, had no answer to this question.

So, here's the Question of the Day - what has a child asked you that you had no answer for?

xoxo,
Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. My son always asks me good questions like what chemicals are in that medicine or how do you mix that. Smart kid for seven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Uh, well, my best friend's young daughter was with me for the weekend a while back and was flipping through photos on my phone. I didn't know that my husband had taken a picture of his um, anatomy, as a joke - I hadn't stumbled upon on....Anyway, she thrusts the phone into my face, with a seriously blank look, and says, Auntie, what is this? Honestly, I had no answer for that...:-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have an answer for that question! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't talk to kids much. I kind of avoid them. My cousin asked me a couple months ago why I wasn't married yet. He didn't seem to understand that "I'm only 20" was reason enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do clams mate? I had to look that one up.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.