Saturday, April 7, 2012

Question of the Day #1,258


My cousin's daughter sent me a Flat Stanley. As the story goes, Flat Stanley got smooshed by a big box (or something heavy like that) and now he fits in envelopes and can travel the world. I will document his LA leg of the tour and send him back with a little report and pictures of our adventure.

Yesterday, I took Stanley on a hike and did a little photo shoot of him overlooking the ocean from the bluffs. This morning, we're going to walk on the beach and look for shells.

Has Flat Stanley ever visited you? If so, what did you show him?

xoxo,
Suzanne

7 comments:

  1. Ha! I hadn't heard about this - just clicked on the link - it's a great idea. I loved the book Flat Stanley. Smart way to bring it back to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flat Stanley came to visit me when I lived in LA. I took him to Mann's Chinese Theater & had his picture taken with "Jack Sparrow", i took a picture of him in front of the Hollywood sign & another one of him at a concert. He went with me to El Matador & Venice beach too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I've never been visited by Flat Stanley, but I took Critter to Virgin Islands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flat Stanley and Critter should hook up. ;)
    I do hope you and Stanley have an outstanding time. It's a fine weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No flat stanley never made his way to the bay area. But Im wondering there must be a digital flat stanley that travels via the web.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flat Stanley was hilarious!
    I remember reading about him when I was younger. So funny :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes...we even brought him with us on a trip to Washington D.C.!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.