Saturday, February 25, 2012

Question of the Day #1,216

"That game was horrible," I said.

"If we had just gone to L's house that day instead of B's, we never would have lost," A said, shaking her head.

"Huh?" I said.

"We watched every game of the season at L's house. Then for the Super Bowl, B insisted we go to her house. That's why we lost," A said.

"I know exactly what you mean," S said. "Before each game started, I used to make sure every person sat in the same exact seat they did during the prior winning games."

"Wow," I said.

Do you believe that a team can lose a game because of something you or someone watching with you does?

xoxo,
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. No. The pats lost to the giants because they made too many mistakes. Many baseball teams practice over and over with no success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I blame the players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sure that they can't ... because *everyone* thinks it ... what if my group does the "bad" thing and your group does the "good" thing for our team to win? how does that work? Very illogical for many reasons

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.