Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Question of the Day #1,213

First, I walked out of the house without my reusable shopping bags. As I got them out of the pantry, I fumbled around my purse, realizing I didn't have my phone. After grabbing it and heading back out to the car, I realized I didn't have my keys.

I rushed back in the house and asked, "Have you seen my keys?"

M looked at me sideways and said, "No, and unfortunately, I can't call them."

Apparently, I misplace things more than I realized.

What do you often misplace?

xoxo,
Suzanne

7 comments:

  1. my heart ! i put / give it to the wrong ladies, and the break it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My priorities. Far too often I put things like work ahead of life and friends. I should work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty good, so far. I haven't misplaced too much. BUT I did recently lose a flip-flop. I know I lost it somewhere in my not very big apartment because I would remember (usually) coming home with a complete set of footwear. It remains a mystery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My big pair of scissors that I use to clip coupons.
    Whichever lip gloss is the one I want to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chapstick. I have a million tubes but can never seem to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oy. Permission slips. Lists. Jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just about everything. I can never find anything ahah. I always leave my keys in the same place so I don't lose them.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.