Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Question of the Day #1,304

The other morning, I woke up late. I rushed through showering, dressing, chowing a banana and making tea. The ice dispenser seemed to jam, and in my impatience, I opened the freezer door to grab some out of the bin. Ice flew all over the floor.

As I began to gather it, I looked up at L.

"Remember how we talked about how important it is to set the tone for your day?"

She nodded.

"This isn't a very good start," I said.

"Or maybe it's the universe telling you to cool down!"

Has the universe sent you a metaphorical message lately?

xoxo,
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I like this question, but I'm not hearing an answer (from the Universe). No messages are popping into mind, but I think if I listened with gentle ears, I could hear something. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a sign these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did today. I'm at Disney World and this is our 5th day here. I woke up exhausted, but we still worked our way to Epcot, only for Nathan to say he felt sick. He and I came back to our cabin. It would have been a good day to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.