1. Sneakers2. Bubbler3. Soda4. Sub
1. Kicks2. Cooler3. Tonic4. Hoagie
1. Tennies2. Bubbler3. Soda4. Sub5. Roof is pronounced "ruff" not "rooooof"6. Creek is pronounced "crick"7. "stop and go lights" are stop lights or traffic lights8. blinker refers to directional signals
SneakersBubbl-ahSodaSubRubber bands not elasticsPurse not pocketbooks
Runners, instead of sneakers, kicks or tenniesA 2-4, instead of a case of beerHomogenized milk, instead of whole milkDouble-double, instead of two creams and two sugarsWashroom, instead of restroom, toilet, or bathroom
Dinner or supper :)
1. gym shoes2. water fountain3. pop4. subsays the Midwestern. :)
1. Koozies or stubby holders (to keep your beer cold)?2. A case or a slab (of beer)?3. A pitcher or a jug (of beer)?4. A cooler or an Eskie (of beer)?Despite what it sounds like, I swear I'm not drinking that much beer.
1. Sneakers2. Water fountain3. I say soda, but pop is the norm for MT4. Sub
Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.