Saturday, January 23, 2021

Question of the Day: January 23, 2021


For three years straight, I wrote a question every day and wonderful people like you answered. (See earlier posts.) Some days, questions were easy. Other days, it seemed I didn't wonder about a thing. So, coming up with a question every day became a sort of mission.

Then life I happened. I got distracted. Started a business. Pitched a TV show. Closed a business. Moved a few times. Got my heart broken. Did a ton of therapy. Went on a spiritual journey. Conquered a terrible illness. Wrote another book, and now...I'm back!

And I have a question for you. Ready? Here it is.

As soon as it's safe to do so, I'm going to take a road trip up the coast to Big Sur. I used to go every year, but at some point, I stopped and I don't know why.

Have you realized you stopped doing something you loved? And where will you go when you're able to roam freely?

xoxo,
Suzanne


4 comments:

  1. Oh I know, a cross country road trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want to do is drive to NJ and see my parents. And visit my college friend in PA to see her in love in person. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. See kids and grandkids whenever we want without masks and worry. Also, take annual Michigan vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Sur is nice, quiet and relaxing. you can re-charge and re-think your next moves.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please join our game of Questions.